Leaky Gut: What is it?
An unhealthy gut lining may have large cracks or holes, allowing partially digested food, toxins, and bugs to penetrate the tissues beneath it. This may trigger inflammation and changes in the gut flora (normal bacteria) that could lead to problems within the digestive tract and beyond
Years of emotional stress,
Poor Food Choices (Low Fiber and High in Sugar)
Antibiotics for infections and those that are in the food we eat,
Physical Stress from the environment (Pollution, harsh cleaning products, etc)
Poor sleep habits and so much more, contribute to leaky gut.
10 signs you have a leaky gut:
- Chronic diarrhea, constipation, gas or bloating.
- Nutritional deficiencies.
- Poor immune system.
- Headaches, brain fog, memory loss.
- Excessive fatigue.
- Skin rashes and problems such as acne, eczema or rosacea.
- Cravings for sugar or carbs.
- Arthritis or joint pain.
As we get older (it’s considered over friggin over 35!! I’m officially OLD ) we naturally produce less stomach acid which makes it harder for us to break down the food we eat. This in turn makes it harder for us to absorb the nutrients from the already nutrient deficient food we eat. This all makes maintaining our health more difficult without some sort of intervention.
How IsaBiome Works:
The IsaBiome Daily Digestive Health System targets the gut microbiome, the community of microbes that play a role in digestion, immune support, metabolism, weight management, and brain health.
Since most microbes live in the gut and a person’s diet is the most important factor for gut microbe.
IsaBiome supplements were designed based on consumption of a conventional or vegetarian diet, not on age or gender, as is the case for many probiotics and digestive enzymes.
In addition, because microbial diversity is important to gut health, IsaBiome supplements contain a variety of friendly microbes and digestive enzymes:
- IsaBiome Probiotics features 10 clinically tested strains of friendly microbes in the vegetarian formula and 11 strains in the conventional formula. Both formulas feature 25 billion CFUs, or colony-forming units, a measure of the amount of friendly microbes in the formula. Probiotics are important because they provide immune support and help restore optimal balance and microbial diversity in the gut so people can achieve better overall health.†
- IsaBiome Digestive Enzymes features a blend of 13 enzymes for the vegetarian formula and 15 enzymes for the conventional formula. Digestive enzymes are important because they provide immediate assistance to help break down food, support gut comfort, ease occasional gas and bloating, and improve digestion
These are two PRIME solutions if you are having any of the issues above! Taken on a daily basis they will be relieving your symptoms in no time!
The Best Part!!?
They are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than Bio-Optimizers that I used to recommend, and they are in my personal opinion, even BETTER quality.
The Bad News?
They aren’t yet available for my wonderful Canadians, but approval is in the works!…I’m ordering them and having them delivered to a US destination. I promise, I’ll be sending an update as soon as they are available!!! 🙂
For all my American Friends, can order yours HERE
If you’re interested in our FULL 30 day Program for Gut Health, head HERE
I addition to Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes, there are other natural solutions that can help such as:
- Sticking to alkaline foods to create a healthy cellular pH (definitely no processed foods)
- Consume Probiotic Rich Foods (kefir, probiotic yogurt, sauerkraut etc)
- Go Gluten-Free
- Avoid Inflammatory Foods
- limit Alcohol Consumption
If you want to learn what to do, WITHOUT following this crazy Celery Juicing Fad,
There is no purchase necessary to join in on this group.
I’m looking forward to seeing you inside this awesome Facebook group where we will be giving all sorts of natural ways to heal your gut!!
See you there!